Returns the symmetric parts of the matrices in a 3D array
function Y = multisym(X)
This function calls:
This function is called by:
- multitransp Transpose the matrix slices of an N-D array (no complex conjugate)
- essentialfactory Manifold structure to optimize over the space of essential matrices.
- symmetricfactory Returns a manifold struct to optimize over k symmetric matrices of size n
- rotationsfactory Returns a manifold structure to optimize over rotation matrices.
- stiefelfactory Returns a manifold structure to optimize over orthonormal matrices.
- stiefelstackedfactory Stiefel(k, d)^m, represented as matrices of size m*d-by-k.
Generated on Sun 05-Sep-2021 17:57:00 by m2html © 2005