Checks whether the Hessian can be computed for a problem structure.
function candoit = canGetHessian(problem)
This function calls:
This function is called by:
- manoptAD Preprocess automatic differentiation for a manopt problem structure
- arc Adaptive regularization by cubics (ARC) minimization algorithm for Manopt
- preconhessiansolve Preconditioner based on the inverse Hessian, by solving linear systems.
- trustregions Riemannian trust-regions solver for optimization on manifolds.
- checkhessian Checks the consistency of the cost function and the Hessian.
- criticalpointfinder Creates a Manopt problem whose optima are the critical points of another.
- hessianmatrix Computes a matrix which represents the Hessian in some tangent basis.
- hessianspectrum Returns the eigenvalues of the (preconditioned) Hessian at x.
- manoptsolve Gateway helper function to call a Manopt solver, chosen in the options.
0001 function candoit = canGetHessian(problem)
0016 candoit = isfield(problem, 'hess') || ...
0017 (isfield(problem, 'ehess') && canGetEuclideanGradient(problem));
0021 if ~candoit && ...
0022 (isfield(problem, 'ehess') && ~canGetEuclideanGradient(problem))
0023 warning('manopt:canGetHessian', ...
0024 ['If the Hessian is supplied as a Euclidean Hessian (ehess),\n' ...
0025 'then the Euclidean gradient must also be supplied (egrad).']);
Generated on Sun 05-Sep-2021 17:57:00 by m2html © 2005