function flag = iscstruct(A)
This function calls:
This function is called by:
- autograd Apply automatic differentiation to computing the Euclidean gradient
- ehesscompute Computes the Euclidean Hessian of the cost function at x along xdot via AD.
- cconj Computes the complex conjugate of x
- cdiag Extracts the diagonal elements of A.
- cdottimes Computes the element-wise multiplication between A and B
- cmat2col Converts X into a column vector
- cminus Computes the difference of A and B
- cnormfro Computes the Frobenius norm of X
- cnormsqfro Computes the squared Frobenius norm of X
- cplus Computes the sum of A and B
- cprod Computes the product of A and B
- creal Extracts the real part of x
- crepmat Replicates an array.
- creshape Reshapes X.
- ctrace Computes the sum of diagonal elements of A.
- ctransp Computes the conjugate-transpose of X
- ctril Extracts the lower triangular part of X.
- ctriu Extracts the upper triangular part of X.
Generated on Fri 30-Sep-2022 13:18:25 by m2html © 2005